Well, if you’re a chocoholic & can’t ever get enough chocolate (like me!), then this slow-cooker hot chocolate recipe is for you. Prep. time: about 5 minutes. Costs less than $10. Feeds 8 – 10.
To make slow-cooker hot chocolate, You’ll need:
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips (60% cacao)
- 5 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups whole milk
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
To make slow-cooker hot chocolate, follow these directions:
- In a medium saucepan, mix bittersweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, & heavy cream.
- Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Remove from heat and pour into slow-cooker.
- Add vanilla extract, whole milk, & sweetened condensed milk to slow-cooker & stir.
- Cover & heat on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until hot.
Careful, it’ll be hot.