Get off the diet-go-round.
Get on with your life.
If you’ve ever been afraid of food, felt ashamed of your body’s size, been on a diet or lots of diets that didn’t work out for you in the end, felt trapped by eating guidelines, and/or given up on trying to lose weight, know this:
You are not alone.
This is not just another weight-loss book, it’s also an invitation for you to delve deeper into who you are so you can keep the weight off permanently.
My hope is that you’ll use these pages to facilitate your healing, realize your amazing potential, and free yourself from diets and dieting forever. I hope this book will be a source of inspiration, motivation, and encouragement for you to create a life that you love and a body that feels like home to you.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss
- Learn why you use food in a way it was never intended and how to change that.
- Discover what works best for you and your body so you can honor your own preferences.
- Master how to create a lifestyle that is true to what matters deeply to you so you can become the person you envision yourself to be.
Buy the book at your favorite book retailer or just click here.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss Playbook
A companion to the Start Where You Are Weight Loss book, this playbook provides you with opportunities to explore your motivations, record your thoughts, work through what’s got you challenged in your life, reveal your gifts/talents, as well as create a plan to guide you into becoming the person you most want to be.
To keep the weight off permanently, you need to delve deeper into who you are. This playbook follows the structure of the Start Where You Are Weight Loss book so as you read along, you can answer the questions posed to you. This journal conveniently keeps all your answers in one place so you can easily refer back to them as a road map for your journey.
By answering honestly, you will:
- Identify what’s holding you back.
- Clarify the actions you need to take to move yourself forward.
- Discover what you most need to heal yourself.
- Give yourself some much-needed self-compassion.
- Learn how to create a life that deeply matters to you.
Buy the Playbook at your favorite book retailer or just click here.
These books will teach you how to lose weight and keep it off permanently.
For decades, I was a yo-yo dieter with an eating disorder — weighing over 300 pounds at my heaviest. Then about ten years ago I’d had enough.
Enough with diets and food rules that were making me feel crazed. Enough of losing weight only to gain it back. And enough of the shame that came along with what I perceived as a personal failure to keep the weight off.
Since then, I have shed over 160 pounds and maintained that weight loss for more than seven years.
- I no longer have a raging eating disorder.
- I’ve had no bariatric surgery.
- I don’t live in fear that the weight is going to come back and I won’t know what to do about it.
- I don’t live in confusion and desperation and frustration and panic and humiliation and shame.
- Food is no longer the focus of my life.
- I got free.
Your life can be that way too.
Let me show you how.
Let 2020 be the year you make peace with your body and with food.
For more information, check out the Start Where You Are Weight Loss page.